Friday, November 16, 2007

TIME!

Ya know what I hate? I hate when Dekx tries too hard to be like me. Today, he shows up at my desk at 10 am wanting to go to lunch! 10 Fucking A-fucking-M!! I'm the one who's chronologically retarded. I'm the one whose day is one long series of comedic mishaps because I can't tell time or keep track of dates and appointments. I'm the one that constantly double books himself and misses doctor and dentist appointments. That's my shtick! And now, this sommabitch is trying to steal my time-based comedy gold for his own personal gain!
It's just pathetic that some database ninja/efficiency diva should be wandering around pretending he can't tell time. No one believes that shit. I've worked my ass off for 30 plus years to perfect the "Absent minded creative type" routine that I've milked for laughs for decades. You suck Dekx! You can't even not tell time in a beievable manner. Stealing another artists work is just sad and pathetic. If you even think about wandering up to my cube-space at 1:30 wanting to go then, I'm gonna jump up and slap your mamma. I know you can tell time you jerk! Quit stealing my disabilities! You damn well better be here at 11 on the dot for lunch or I'm gonna kick your ass!

MOTHbot

2 comments:

Dekx said...

If you would stop being a little bitch about this you'd see the brilliance in it. It's an episode of Robot Loves Zombie where our brains get swapped and I start acting like a functional retard and you walk around knowing what time it is and have a bigger cock than normal.

ExtremeNegativeForce said...

Holy Crap! I knew something was wrong this morning, but I had no idea we was brain swapped! It's just like Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. I get to be Lohan because I'm younger and hotter. But then I have to be Jamie Lee Curtis because of the switch, but then I'm actually me switched with you switched with Lohan switched with Curtis who is actually...
Wait...