Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Arrogant Atheists

I entered RLZ in a contest to win $25 of free loot with The Arrogant Atheist. I didn't win but I DID get a $5 gift card because of my email submission. Gogo entertaining stuff sent randomly! Form of...well...entertaining stuff sent randomly? I guess?

Subject:
$25 Gift Certificate Winnage

Body:
Whew! We sent this in just in time. Please send me some of your stuff and I'll wear it around without any pants on: That way people will notice your shirt and not the fact that I can't afford nice trousers.

Love,
Robot Loves Zombie

Some email, huh? So in return for this Runner Up, $5 prize, we're giving TAA a free plug. All six people who read this blog will probably go to your site now!

Edit:
P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Goes*

The Arrogant Atheist said...

we definitely had a good laugh with your e-mail - cheers for the plug!

Dekx said...

No problem! You just keep doing the Lord's work.