Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cheering Up

I have had an unbelievably infuriating day because people seem to have all accidentally been labotomized last night. People that aren't completely stupid are doing completely stupid things. It's pretty amazing that it's all happening on one day.

PLUS I can hear some irritating dumb cunt from the next department down from us not just popping her bubble gum, but apparently blowing that shit up with a cherry bomb ever 15 seconds or so.

To cheer myself up, though, I'm going to share with you all a revelation that occurred to me last Friday while taking the ol' pissaroo.

I dunno if ladies can see their pee stream but us fellas have nothing better to do during the ol' pissaroo. If you pay even a little attention to it you'll see that it comes out spinning, as though the wang were rifled. This really never sparked anything until Friday when I suddenly realized that it had to be the Coriolis Effect. That's what makes hurricanes spin clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and counter-clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. But it works on my dick and piss, too! AWESOME! Plus that means if I were to pee in, say, Antarctica, my piss would swirl in the opposite direction it currently does. I wonder if that would hurt or feel different.

I wonder....

1 comment:

ExtremeNegativeForce said...

Wow. Start off talking about how stupid people are, and then try to use the Coriolis Effect to explain your pee stream... Everyone knows that Australians have machines attached to their weiners that makes the pee spin the right way. Yer so dumb.