Friday, October 12, 2007

Toys!

I've really been wanting some sort of robot that can noodle around in my cube, protect it from vandals, thieves or Dekx - Remind me of appointments (since it's in constant wireless contact with my compy) and be my little robo friend. Maybe an Aibo, but I would prefer something a little more fierce looking. Something with guns or pincers. Oh wait, what's this?
http://www.engadget.com/2007/10/12/new-tachikoma-spider-robot-on-the-loose/
Hey! That looks pretty neat, and it's from Appleseed. I'd be down with that. Now if I can only train it to recognize and kill Dekx when he comes down to my cube to bug me for lunch.
Also, here's some robot fun for you meat-sacks to appreciate on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdP1jBfxzo


Moth

2 comments:

Dekx said...

Man, I could kick that robot like a quarter mile. And if I ever find it trying to kill me, that's just what I'll do....

Dekx said...

You know how I know that wouldn't work? If it fired dickhead-seeking missiles it would be out of ammo by the time I showed up for lunch.